Know Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
As a resident in the European Economic Area (EEA), you are bound to some data protection rights. Blue Pen Ltd. is committed to protect the privacy and security of your Personal Information, as well as provide you the means to change the way it is used.
There are various ways that you might interact with Blue Pen Ltd. This includes, but not limited to, accessing to, blocking of, and/or deletion of your personal information. The security of your personal data is of utmost importance to us.
If you have any questions about your information, or you have to exercise any of your rights as detailed here, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Know that you have certain protection rights as part of the EEA, and they are as follows:
• The Right To Access, Update, or Delete Personal Information – You may perform these actions within the account settings sections. Otherwise, you may contact Blue Pen Ltd directly.
• The Right To Rectify – If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you may ask Blue Pen Ltd. to rectify it accordingly.
• The Right To Object – You can object the way Blue Pen Ltd. processes your personal information, especially if it does not confine to your understanding or satisfaction.
• The Right To Restrict – Whenever deemed possible, you may request Blue Pen Ltd. to restrict the way your personal data is being processed whenever possible.
• The Right To Data Portability – You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data through a copy that is machine-readable and in commonly used format.
• The Right To Withdraw Consent – You may withdraw, whenever deem necessary, the consent Blue Pen Ltd. relied on to use or process personal information.
If you have comment or questions about your personal information, or would like assistance exercising your rights in accordance with this notice, you may contact us. You may also contact a Data Protection Authority if you have complaints about the way Blue Pen Ltd. collects, handles, and/or uses your personal information. You may contact your local data protection authority in the EEA for more information.